1. Yearly visit to the lady doctor. Check.
2. My vagina is still there even though no one ever visits it or asks it how it’s doing. Check.
3. Having an enthusiastic conversation with lady doctor about A.J. Jacobs book Drop Dead Healthy (You’re welcome for the advertising, A.J.) , as I try to look over my boobs at her and she shouts from somewhere around my stirrupped feet, asking what my favorite chapter was and do I ever watch “Ted Talks”? Check.
4. Running into a student who was going into the eye doctor’s office next door as I clearly exited the lady doctor’s office. Check.
5. The student’s summer has been just fine. Lovely to meet her mother. Check.